Terms of service
This website is operated by Laabiri Art Studios. By visiting our site and/ or purchasing from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to comply with, and be bound by the following terms and conditions. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services.
We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Terms and Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- For every order that you placed with us, if in any case the items received are damaged, please file your claim with the relevant courier company that deliver the package to you. We will provide you with the relevant document for you to process your claims (invoices, receipt, etc). We are sorry we are unable to perform the claim procedure on your behalf.
- In the event of return order, it is buyer’s responsibility to bear the return shipping cost.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Malaysia.
- International orders are generally subject to local import duties and taxes. By confirming the order, you agree to accept full responsibility for all duties, taxes, VAT, and brokerage, including all governmental and courier fees as set forth under international Incoterms. Return shipping, as well as all original fees shall be incurred and will be deducted from any refunds that may be entitled to from taionlinestore.com for non-delivered parcels.
- Access to our site is provided to you as a courtesy, “as is” and without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including any warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, security, accuracy and non-infringement. Without limiting the foregoing, laabiri art studios makes no warranty or representation that access to, content of or operation of the site will be uninterrupted or error free. You assume full responsibility and risk of loss resulting from your downloading and/or use of files, information, content or other material obtained from our site.
- To the extent permitted by law, Laabiri Art Studios will not be liable for any indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages of any kind related to the Site whether as a breach of contract, tortious behavior, negligence or any other cause of action, even if Laabiri Art Studios has been advised of the possibility of such damages.